The responses must have LOTS OF EXPLANATION AND DETAIL. Thoroughly respond to
all aspects of the questions so that it’s clear so that all of your views have been thoroughly provided. Elaborate more, add more information, and write in complete sentence form, using correct grammar, make sure to proofread, support your position, check the punctuations in the paragraph response and fully explain answers AND NO PLAGARISM
I need this assignment re-did. You completed this assignment for me last week and I received a 65% for my grade on it because it was not completed the Professor stated that While you have provided a reference, within the essay there is no indication of what information derived from the source. You did not respond to the believing questions, biases you have or enculturation.
If you need to know my culture it is African American if that helps with re-doing this assignment. Please add to this assignment please do not change what is already a part of the assignment just add to it per what the professor is saying that was missed and not added.
PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT that needs to have more info added to it. I will upload the actual completed assignment to look over and add too.
Part 2 of Part 1
The responses must have LOTS OF EXPLANATION AND DETAIL. Thoroughly respond to all aspects of the questions so that it’s clear so that all of your views have been thoroughly provided. Elaborate more, add more information, and write in complete sentence form, using correct grammar, make sure to proofread, support your position, check the punctuations in the paragraph response and fully explain answers
In Part II of the assignment (due Week 5), you will write a paper to synthesize your ideas.
Part II – Writing Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. State your position on the topic you selected for Assignment 1.1.
2. Identify (3) three premises (reasons) from the Procon.org website that support your position and explain why you selected these specific reasons.
3. Explain your answers to the “believing” questions about the three (3) premises opposing your position from the Procon.org website.
4. Examine at least two (2) types of biases that you likely experienced as you evaluated the premises for and against your position.
5. Discuss the effects of your own enculturation or group identification that may have influenced your biases.
6. Discuss whether or not your thinking about the topic has changed after playing the “Believing Game,” even if your position on the issue has stayed the same.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Based on the guidelines in SWS, “A well-researched assignment has at least as many sources as pages.” Since this assignment requires you to write at least 3-4 pages, you should include at least 3-4 references.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Identify the informal fallacies, assumptions, and biases involved in manipulative appeals and abuses of language.
Create written work utilizing the concepts of critical thinking.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in critical thinking skills and informal logic.