Examine your organization and leadership through the following questions:
1. What is vision in your work environment and how does one foster a shared vision in this kind of environment?
2. What signals (verbal and non verbal) do individuals send to leaders to communicate that they are inspired?
3. What metaphors/visual pictures are seen in your organization to communicate a shared vision? For example, some organizations use sports metaphors such as we are a team and others use family metaphors as we are one big happy family.
4. What do you think your/your leader’s strengths are at creating clarity as a collaborative leader? Areas of improvement?
5. What recommendations/changes would you make based on your evaluation of your organization to Inspire a Shared Vision?
Your initial post should demonstrate and integration of readings and research from the online library to support your views. You must include a minimum of 3 citations and references from scholarly sources (you may use your textbook as one of the sources).
Instructions: Your initial post should be at least 250 words.