You can get a similar paper by ordering from us
Review the article Crespo, N. C., Elder, J. P., Ayala, G. X., Slymen, D. J., Campbell, N. R., Sallis, J. F., . . .Arredondo, E. M. (2012). Results of a multi-level intervention to prevent and control childhood obesity among Latino children: The aventuras para niños study. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 43(1), 84-100. Retrieved from the ProQuest database . In your paper:
- Describe the hypothesis and/or research question posed by your selected study.
- Summarize the methodology used to address the research question/hypothesis.
- Describe the sampling methods used to obtain the study sample.
- Describe the measurement methods used to assess the research question.
- Explain the ethical considerations discussed by the author(s).
- Identify the author(s) conclusion(s).
- Describe the limitations of the study.
The assignment must be four to five pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must be written in your own words and may not include quotations. Papers including quotes will not be accepted. All content from outside sources must be paraphrased and cited appropriately.
- Must include an introduction that describes the topic of and provides a thesis for the paper.
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.