Choose the following films to review/analyze including the following:
1. Describe the specific grief, loss, or bereavement issue(s) facing one main character from the film.
2. Identify and apply relevant theoretical concepts/framework for understanding the main character’s grief, loss, or bereavement issues, responses
3. Briefly suggest implications for social work practice/interventions.
What intervention would you do with this client, if this client came to you?
This paper needs to be in a social workers perception.
Each paper should be 3-4 pages.
**THe movie you can choose from: WHat ever movie you can find on netflix.
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
This was the only on netflix that you could watch without having to get the DVD.
Movies you can watch but only on DVD
– I would really like to talk about this movie. This is my first choice.
**Garden State (2004)..Natalie Portman, Zach Braff
**The Greatest (2010)..Pierce Brosnan, Susan Sarandon
This is my second choice
**Beginners (2011)..Ewan McGregor, Christopher plummer
Place an order with similar or related instructions NOW