1. I need someone to take my online course on my behalf, my student account and password will be provided.
2. Each week has different discussion, assignment and quiz
3. All needed to be submit in time
4. 5/20 – 6/30/13
Book title: Fund. Of Business Law: Summarized Cases, Edition: 9th 13, Author(s): Miller, ISBN: 1 111 53062 9
Discussions 4 worth 100 points each
Textbook Assignments 3 worth 100 points each
Quizzes 4 worth 25 points each
Teamwork 100 points
Final Test 100 points
TOTAL Total Points for Course = 1000
• Student must submit a “main” posting (200-word minimum) related to each discussion topic presented, and cite references, related to the topic(s) that were used when writing that “main” posting. The “quality” of these postings will be considered very seriously in your grading, so please take the time to make them count!
• Student expresses opinions and ideas in a clear manner, with obvious connections to, and a concise focus on, the presented topic(s).
• Student demonstrates use of standard written English with respect to: organization, grammar, composition, punctuation, and construction.
• Student responds to the “main” postings of at least four (4) other students, per topic, with appropriate, robust, and informative comments, promoting the growth and forward momentum of the discussion. The “quality” of these postings will be considered very seriously in your grading, so please take the time to make them count!
• To achieve the maximum point value for these “Discussions,” your ‘main posting’ must be posted early in each “Week,” and then you must continue posting to your fellow students’ postings with meaningful contributions throughout the rest of the week. Posting simply “I agree” or “nicely said” in response to a classmates’ posting does not have value, nor does it promote the growth and forward momentum of the “Discussion,” and will not be considered a valid posting for grading purposes. All postings will be graded, at the discretion of your instructor, based on “quality” and “quantity.”
• Participation in these “Discussions” is mandatory.
• If no postings of any kind are submitted by the deadline, the grade for the “Discussion Board for that week will be “zero.”
• “Textbook Assignments” are found in Weeks 2, 3 and 4.
• These assignments are designed to have you think about topics/questions related to the content of this course and the textbook.
• The completion of these “Textbook Assignments” is time-sensitive, and each must be submitted within the “Begin” and “End” dates for each “week” as outlined in the “Course Schedule” below.
• If not submitted by the deadline, the grade for the assignment will be “zero.”
• No late “Textbook Assignments” will be accepted.
• The “Teamwork” project in Week 5 is designed to help improve your ability to interact in a team setting as well as develop your written communication skills. You will collaborate as a team to analyze a court case. With your team, prepare a case brief based on the method in Appendix A in your textbook. You may divide the work as you choose, but each team member will be responsible for drafting one component of the case brief.
• A “Final Test” is found in Week 6 only.
• The “Final Test” will consist of essay questions. The essay topics will be drawn from the entire course’s content.
• The “Final Test” will only be able to be submitted once, so you must make sure that your Internet connection is secure, as tests will not be reset for Internet or other technical issues.
• The “Final Test” will be available to take only in the last week of the course – “Week 6”
• The completion of this “Final Test” is time-sensitive, and must be submitted within the “Begin” and “End” dates for “Week 6”, as outlined in the “Course Schedule” below.
• If not submitted by the deadline, the grade for the “Final Test” will be “zero.”