You can get a paper on a similar topic by ordering from us
“Given information on a technology or business-related issue presented in a case study, evaluate and integrate outside research to create a well-organized and documented formal analytical report or proposal using at least six sources, including books, articles, interviews with subject matter experts, and websites or databases, and prepare a set of presentation slides to accompany the proposal.”
“Employee turnover rates are high for many organizations, and you have noticed that the company you work for is no different. Research what other organizations are doing to hire and retain good employees in order to combat the high employee turnover rate. Use this research to make recommendations to the management of your organization.
Final Report/Proposal Details
The final product will consist of an 8-10 page report or proposal. The final document includes the following.
- Title page (one page)
- Cover letter (one page, one or two paragraphs, single spaced)
- Table of contents including list of illustrations (one page)
- Executive summary (one page, two or three paragraphs, single spaced)
- Body of report or proposal using the following required sections.
- Discussion sections
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Six research sources provided on APA formatted References page (one page). All references included on the Reference page must be cited in-text.
- Technical Illustration or visual such as a chart, graph, or image that you have created or have located via academic research. This should be incorporate within the main body of the report and be mentioned in-text.
- Formatting Elements
- Single spacing (or 1.15), double spacing between sections and/or paragraphs
- 12-point font size for main body of writing
- Arial, Calibri, Cambria, or Times New Roman font type
- Use of headings and subheadings when appropriate
- Paragraph length of approximately five to seven sentences
- Standard 1” margins
- Ragged right justification
Multimedia PowerPoint Presentation Details
You will present your report in a multimedia technical briefing in Week 7 using a narrated PowerPoint slide show. The instructions for creating this project can be found in Doc Sharing. The file is labeled Creating Audio Recording in Powerpoint.docx. Details include
- eight to 10 slides, including
- introduction slide with the report title and your name;
- two to three slides per each main point of report;
- a memorable conclusion slide;
- use of full sentence, meaningful headings, and short words or phrases within the body of the slides;
- a minimum of two meaningful visuals;
- use of a business-appropriate design template; and
- 5–7 minutes of narration.