1. What is the South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs and what do they do?
2. Name one business that is on the “Buyer Beware” list closest to your hometown.
3. Why are these businesses on this list?
4. How is a business removed from this list?
5. Find the US Consumer Product Safety Commission under “RECALLS” and do the following:
a. List the name of one product in the recall list
b. Name the manufacturer
c. Describe what the product is used for
d. Tell specifics of why it has been recalled
e. Tell what consumers can do to remedy the problem