Cst 617 618 final case study complete solutions correct answers key
1. In one page can you summarize and assess this case (10 mark)
2. What Inditex strategic position in term of Mission, objectives and strategies (5 marks)
3. Identify the brands of Inditex and analysis the market position of each along with its unique selling position. (6 marks)
4. How do you explain the financial portfolio of Inditex and how it reflect on its business sustainability (6 marks)
5. What are the ingredient of success for this company and explain what lessons other companies in this business sectors can learn from Inditex case. (5 marks)
6. Develop the appropriate matrix of SWOT analysis when analysing the history profile of the company what are the uniqueness and characteristics of each top management. (5 marks)
7. Elaborate and assess the company online strategy and suggest how it can be improved. (5 marks)
8. Identify the risk can be associated with the future expansion strategy and outline strategy to overcome this risk.
9. Outline the business model of the company and critically analysis it’s. Elaborate on the input, process, output and feedback control.
10. Develop the appropriate KPI on the bases on balance score card.
11. Diversification across different cultures required element of understanding explains the possible challenges company can face in China.
12. Refer to the financial data attached to the case develop matrix analysis across the eight brands the company operates and what recommendations you can suggest for each brand.
13. Identify the appropriate financial ratio along with their interpretation from the data provided in the case.
14. If you are going to develop one more brand beside the existing eight, what it will be and why.
15. Explain the role of information technology and business intelligence technologies on the company strategic objectives.
16. Refer to the Michael portal competitive model and apply it to this case.
17. Explain the relationship of the company operation components design, supply chain, distribution and stores and products.
18. Elaborate and assess the pricing structure the company adopt and how it can be improved.
19. What is your concern regarding the future and why? If yes, what are they?