You can get a paper on a similar topic by ordering from us
Imagine you are part of a strategic planning group at a large AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR MANUFACTURES COMPANY that is considering developing a new proposed product. The marketing director has asked your team to do a competitive market analysis to determine the product’s potential success. The analysis will focus on your primary competitor in the product’s market.
Write a 300-350 WORD paper analyzing the current market conditions.
- A short history of the organization and a description of their product
- Factors that affect demand, supply, and prices in the market in which the competitor organization operates
- Define the market for your chosen product, including an analysis of its competitors, and customers.
- Factors affecting variable costs, including productivity and others that change the supply of and demand for labor
- Factors affecting fixed costs
** ONLY NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND A CONCLUSION**