You can get a paper on a similar topic by ordering from us
Directions: Select a current event that pertains to the current learning in the classroom. The current event can come from any reliable resource including the local television news, CNN, MSN, New York Times, newspapers, Excelsior library, etc.
When completing this assignment, you will want to include the following:
- Brief reaction to the article/work (article should relate to the current course learning)
- Explain why you feel this article pertains to class
- Summary of the article/work: Summarize the importance of the topic vs. our class learning
- Bibliographical entry – Follow APA format for both the current event and case study
Work will be double spaced, two-three pages in length and follow the format listed below:
- Summary: A brief description of the premise of the article.
- Background: What was the basis for the article? What caused the author to write the article?
- Findings: What were the results/findings the article made?
- Reaction to the article: What did you think?
The current event assignment must be typed, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins and 12-point type following APA format. A title page and reference page are mandatory.
Note: You may utilize LIRN to help you locate an article. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for guidelines on using LIRN and APA format.