12 font double space
7 pages not including reference page. (you don’t need write tile page, just essay of 7 pages plus reference page).
original work, plagiarism software used by school
Analyze a major problem facing today’s juvenile justice system and evaluate in way in which the juvenile justice system has or has not addressed the problem. Propose a solution to the issue that you have selected.
Some possible topics for this project include (fell free pick any of the topics listed below)
- Disproportionate minority confinement
- Gang issues
- Growing influence of female gangs
- Drug use
- Juvenile curfews
- Zero tolerance policy for/with school searches
- Socio-economic factors affecting delinquency
- Parental liability for juvenile offenses
Your project must include:
- An introduction to summarize and define your topic, including a clear statement of the problem or issue of concern
- Summaries of current, relevant research from at least 6 credible sources
- Discussion of the implications of proposed solutions for juvenile justice system
- Your evaluation and conclusions regarding possible methods of managing or addressing the problem. You are encouraged to add your own opinions; however, those opinions should be carefully considered, logical, and supported by evidence or outside rationale.
Cite a minimum of six scholarly academic peer-reviewed journal articles, books, and textbooks to support your responses that are not provided in the course.