You can get a similar paper by ordering from us
Students must analyze the current project management cycle, approach and process within their current (recent) organization or a mega project You will prepare a brief paper (3 pages) answering at least 5 of the below questions about how project management is done within your current organization:
- Do you have a PM Office? (must be yes )
- How does your internal PM practice match up with the PMBOK® cycle and process?
- What is the role of the PM within your organization?
- Discuss the various deliverables required and how do they compare with those outlined in the PMBOK® Guide?
- Discuss the project planning and estimating process
- Discuss the project execution and reporting process
- Discuss the team processes
- Discuss how risks, issues, and other challenges are handled within the project execution framework.
- Based on what you have learned, how would you have done things differently, or how would you effect positive change within your organization with regards to project execution.
Suggested Paper Outline:
- Executive Summary
- Scope / Overview
- Analysis of topic and processes
- Recommendations/suggested improvements
Style (times, 12, double space)