You can get a similar paper by ordering from us
Course Learning Objectives:
At a minimum, after completing this course you should be able to:
• Understand Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), their use and application in transactional reporting and financial statement preparation and presentation.
• Prepare journal entries, adjustments and the basic financial statements.
• Understand the accounting information system concepts and applications, as well as relevant account analyses.
• Analyze and assess a company’s operational performance and financial position using various financial statement ratios.
• Prepare bank reconciliation and the related adjusting entries.