Your expertise in the field of training and development is certainly growing! How would you like to be an employee development/career management consultant?
Interview a relative, friend, or a peer in the Training and Development Course who is currently employed. Be sure to address the following:
• The interviewee’s job title with a brief job description, time with the company, time in job title, and current career development stage
• Any special career management challenges the interviewee is facing/has faced
• What the interviewee’s goals and action plans are (if any)
• How the employer has contributed to interviewee’s development and career management
• Your evaluation of how well the employer has developed the interviewee
• Your suggestions for improving his/her development and career management
Create a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes your interview. You may incorporate audio/visual aids if you wish. Expect to take roughly 10 slides to complete this assignment. Work will be graded on completeness, clarity, originality, interest, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.