Over the last several decades police agencies have been working to gain the respect and the cooperation of the communities they serve.
Write a 700–1,050 word essay incorporating the following:
- Define community-oriented policing (COP).
- Describe the pros and cons of COP.
- Provide a minimum of two cited examples of COP.
- Define problem-oriented policing (POP).
- Describe the pros and cons of POP.
- Provide a minimum of two cited examples of POP.
- Identify some of the challenges that police departments may face when attempting to implement COP and POP.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include a title and reference page.
Cite a minimum of three reliable sources within the body of your paper using in-text citations where appropriate.
USE ONLY ACADEMIC SOURCES:
Use Google Scholar, JSTOR, textbooks, and/or .gov websites to keep the true academic sources in your papers. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 20%