Outlines of Research project:
1. Cover page includes:
• The title of the project should be one to two sentences
• Submitted by: your names and numbers
• Supervised by: name of your Instructor
• College of Business Administration, 00000000000000000000000000000
• Date (Month, year)
2. Abstract includes
• Very brief description about the subject or background of the study.
• The source of data and analysis method
3. Introduction: it includes
• A brief literature review
• The research problem and objective of the research
• Very brief conclusions
4. Materials and Methods: it includes
• Data (you are free to collect data by questionnaire, internet, journals, books, governmental and private institutes)
• Analysis (writing statistical measures, formulas, and methods which you will use in your research)
5. Results (it is preferred to be presented by tables, graphs, and charts)
6. Conclusions & Recommendations
7. References (at least 10 references): should be written as follows
-Paper from journal:
Coulton, C. J., Korbin, J., Chan, T., & Su, M. (2001) Mapping residents’ perceptions of neighbourhood boundaries: A methodological note.American journal of community psychology, 29(2), 371-383.
Cliff, A. D., &Ord, J. K. (1981) Spatial processes: Models & Applications. 2nd. Ed. London: Page Bros.
Note: you have to write the link of the reference, URL (web address) if you get it from the internet
8. Appendix (raw collected data and the questionnaire if applicable)
• The font size should be 12 (times new roman) except the title of the section should be 12 with bold.
• Each student in the team should have his/her hard copy of the project, and two copies should be submitted to the Instructor (one hard copy and one softcopy).
• The last date of your submission is on Wednesday of the 3rd. week (extension is not allowed).
• Any software can be used in the analysis.
• Softcopy must be send by email as a word file and the file name includes the course name& the first name of the students in the team.
• Research project should be not more than 10 pages.
• Research team must not exceed 5 students
• It is preferred to submit the project before 1-7-2014 (extension is not allowed)